Shipping Policy and Returns
When will my order be dispatched?
- Orders will be dispatched within 2 business days of the order being placed
- Delivery cost is calculated at checkout
- All orders are dispatched from Food I Am, Wagga Wagga
- In the unlikely event that any item/s in an order are subjected to unexpected delays you will be contacted via email or phone to advise that the item/s have been placed on back order and to be provided with an expected delivery date. At this time, you can either cancel the items from your order or wait until the backordered item/s are back in stock.
- Please allow 2 – 4 business days for delivery of your goods from the date on which the order is dispatched.
Can I track my delivery?
- When your order is dispatched, you will receive a dispatch notification
Can I pick up my order?
- Click and Collect is available from Food I Am on set days and times. These will be listed at the checkout in shopping cart, please indicate if you intend to pick up
- The option for Pick Up will appear at checkout. Pick up address is Food I Am, 29 Kunzea Place (off Dunns Rd), Springvale, NSW, 2650
- All Delivery orders are sent with AUSTRALIA POST.
Special Delivery Instructions
- Please state in the Delivery Instructions on the check out page if the household at the address is in isolation due to COVID-19.
- The special delivery instructions field on the checkout page is for specific instructions for the courier
Incorrect information and attempted delivery
- Where a delivery address is incomplete (due to customer error), incorrect or otherwise undeliverable, or where the delivery service has attempted but been unable to successfully complete delivery, our postage providers may charge additional fees for parcel returns and collections. These fees will be charged to the customer prior to the re-release of the order. Food I Am will make contact with the customer in these instances to confirm delivery details prior to re posting.
- Please contact us directly on email@example.com
- Food I Am small batch products are of the highest quality. We are confident you will love everything you have ordered, but if something isn’t right, please contact us.
Food I Am will only accept returns based on the below:
- Goods damaged or faulty prior to delivery.
- Goods that vary from their description on this website.
- Goods supplied incorrectly.
Our team will lovingly inspect your products prior to dispatch to ensure the products you receive meet our exact quality standards. However, if you do receive a faulty or damaged product, please contact us to arrange a free return delivery and replacement or refund. We value your feedback.
Note: Please do not return any goods prior to making contact with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 250498
Please return the product/s to us in the original condition within 10 days of receipt, including a copy of your receipt.
Return to be sent with invoice in original or appropriate packaging to:
Food I Am
PO Box 5351
WAGGA WAGGA BC NSW 2650